- THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect, use, store and further process different kinds of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data such as Identity card, passport and driving license
- Contact Data, including contact number, email and social profile
- Financial and transactions Data such as visa details and ibank details
- Technical Data such as cookies and IP address
- Profile Data, including birthdate, occupation interests
- Marketing and Communications Data, including email for newsletters, all related profile data through the website google analytics.
- Special Categories of Personal Data, these may include data concerning health in case you wish to cancel travelling due to medical reasons. These may be shared with the airlines where confirmation is required.
- WHY WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Execute sales and contract process to Customers
- Provide requested offers on products and services to Customers
- Perform deliveries in accordance with agreements made with you or Customers
- Offer support to users of our products and services
- Improve and develop the quality, functionality and user experience of our products and services
- Detect, mitigate and prevent security threats and perform maintenance and debugging
- Prevent abuse of and secure our products and services
- Process orders, invoicing, payments and other financial follow-up
- Create interest profiles in order to promote relevant products and services
- OUR LEGAL BASES
We will only process your personal data solely for the purposes describe above, when:
- The processing is necessary to perform our obligations under the terms and conditions of the contract or other agreement to which you are a party.
- We have obtained your consent to process your personal data for specific purposes, including your explicit consent when special categories of data are requested and processed.
- We have legitimate interests to process your data, unless your fundamental freedoms and rights override those interests.
- The processing is necessary to comply with legal obligation to which we are subject.
- PERSONAL DATA DISCLOSURE
We normally share your personal data with the following third-party vendors/service providers/partners in order to provide you with our services.
- Airline Carriers
- Car hire company
- Taxi, bus
- Tour guide
- Web developers
- DATA TRANSFERS
We may transfer personal data to third countries, including contact details necessary booking of Airline tickets, Car hire, Transfers, Accommodation or Tour guide. We will carry out such transfers only in accordance with the data protection law and specifically Chapter V of GDPR.
- YOUR DATA PRIVACY RIGHTS
As data subjects, the GDPR affords you certain rights under specific circumstances: the right to access, rectify, erase and transfer your data as well as the right to object to and restrict the processing of your personal data. Also, you have the right to withdraw you consent at any time where we have processed your data on the legal basis of consent, and to lodge a complaint with the Office of the Commissioner for the Protection of Personal Data.
Please note, however, that the rights mentioned in this section are not absolute and are subject to exceptions.
- DATA RETENTION
We will only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for as described in this Policy, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, audit or accounting requirements. We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if necessary to exercise, defend or establish a legal claim in respect to our relationship with you.
- DATA SECURITY
We have adopted reasonable and appropriate technical and organizational measures, and we are committed to regularly evaluate and improve our security procedures, to protect your personal data from unauthorized access or other security breaches. Please note that only the authorised personnel within relevant departments have access and process your personal data depending on the processing activity in question, e.g. Financial department, Customer Service, Management.
It is also very important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate, current and available. Please do keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
If you wish to learn more or exercise your rights, please contact us:
Company Name: KYTV Flourishing Global Visa Co
Brand Name: KYTV Tourism and Travel
Address: Old Port-Bldg x1, First Floor, Syntagmatos Square, 3042 Limassol